Fresh Anointing House of Worship is located in the city of
Augusta Georgia, where thousands from around the world gather annually to participate and witness the Masters Golf Tournament. Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Augusta is
conveniently located between Atlanta and Columbia South Carolina. Fresh Anointing House of Worship is in alliance with and an extension
of Fresh Anointing House of Worship of Montgomery, Alabama (FAHOW), under the pastoral leadership of Kyle and Kemi Searcy. We are a church that is driven by a passion for God, and we make it our aim to please him in everything that we do. We believe that as followers of the Lord Jesus
Christ, our lives should be conformed to and transformed into the image of the one whom we pursue. Our worship services and ministries are designed to create a community of followers
marked by unwavering commitment to the cause for which, our Lord gave His life for. Fresh Anointing is,
has been, and will always be a ministry with a strong emphasis on worship, prayer and a commitment to community transformation, one life at a time.
- The Bible is the inspired word of God. Holy men , as prompted by the Holy Spirit, wrote it. The Bible is the final authority in all matters pertaining to
instructions and doctrine concerning Christian conduct. (II Tim 3:16, II Pet 1:21)
- The Godhead is one God manifested as three separate personalities, Father, Son, Holy Spirit, united in one. (I John 5:7, Rev 4:2-10)
- Man was created in the image of God and his likeness, but through Adam’s sin all mankind inherited a sinful nature and was subject to the wrath of God. (Gen 3:1-19,
Ps 51:5, Rom 3:23).
- Jesus, born of a virgin, paid the price for man's redemption and provided reconciliation to the father through his death on the cross (Luke 1:30-31, John
3:16). We are redeemed by the blood of Jesus and nothing else (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- Repentance is the complete turning away from sin and turning to God. Man must repent in order to enter the kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 4:17, Acts
- Restitution is making amends for wrong done against others, as to have a conscience void of offense towards God and man (Genesis 20:1-8, Matthew 5:23-24, Luke
- Water baptism is by immersion and is a direct command for believers only. This is a symbol of the Christians’ identification with Christ’s death, burial and
- The Lord Jesus Christ himself baptizes the believer with the Holy Spirit. It is not an act of man, but of God (John 1:25- 34). The Holy Spirit’s baptism
empowers believers to be effective witnesses unto Christ (Acts 1:8)Communion, until he (Jesus) comes, we partake in the Lord’s death (I Corinthians 11:23-31). The bread symbolizes the
Lord’s broken body. The cup represents the new covenant in his blood
- We believe in the importance of the local church. A new Testament church is a congregation of born-again, baptized believers united together to proclaim the
good news and exalt the Lord Jesus Christ. (Hebrews 10:24-25).
- We believe that God instituted marriage and that the scriptures clearly teach that holy matrimony is between one man and one woman.